About Me

My photo
Braintree, Essex, United Kingdom
I live in Essex, am forty twelve and live with Andy and my two cats, Charlie and Cleo. I LOVE to craft and dabble in lots of different types. PS: This is an old photo :-))))))

Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 22 March 2010

22nd March 2010 - First Post

I have decided to start another blog and run it along side my other (Carolands) as I have started to pick up needles again and my some of my blogging buddies perhaps don't knit, crochet or sew.  I learned to crochet on 1st January this year and so far have found it quite addictive and also find it much easier than knitting.  Here is my first project, a cushion cover......The main body was made up of English treble stitches or US double crochet.
I found the instructions for the little rose on youtube and made up the leaves myself and cannot even remember how I did them, lol - My rose has not come out so nice I think because my crocheting tended to be a bit tight, I have better tension now!
The scalloped edge I think I made up again, I shall remember to put more detail in next time.

No comments: